Cardi B Makes Billboard Top 10 History With Five Songs
We saw this coming.
When the Billboards announced that Cardi B is the first female rapper to have three songs on the Billboard top 10, we couldn’t stop screaming. Just yesterday, we brought you news that the Bronx-rapper had landed a film role.
Less than 24 hours after that, Cardi has broken another record by having FIVE songs in the Billboard’s Top 10 Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. This new feat had made her the first artist to achieve this with her first five song entries.
The songs include:
- Bruno Mars Ft. Cardi B Finesse at number 1 spot
- G-Eazy Ft. Cardi B and A$AP Rocky No Limit at number 3
- Migos Ft. Cardi B and Nicki Minaj Motorsport at number 4
- Cardi B’s Bartier Cardi stands at number 7
- Cardi B’s iconic Bodak Yellow is number 10
With this, she joins the Drake who achieved this feat eight times in 2016, Kendrick once and Beyonce (with four songs) once.