Photos From She Leads Africa Lagos 2017
For the third time, She Leads Africa brought its professional boot camp, the SheHive, to Lagos.
Over the course of four days, over 150 women came together to learn, network and boost their careers.
On Thursday and Friday, the All Access boot camps gave highly individualized one-on-one advice to a small group of women. Intensive workshops also focused on business development, social media marketing and internal operations.
The bootcamp gave women a safe space for women to learn critical skills in a casual and empowering environment. One minute, participants were listening to prominent female business leaders; the next, they were taking part in a rap battle to explain what #MotherlandMogul means to them.
The weekend boasted an impressive lineup of expert speaker sessions, including:
- How to build a career in the entertainment business by Damilola Adegbite – Nollywood Actress
- How to fund your B.I.G dream by Derin Adeyokunnu – Co-Founder, Nemsia Studios and Executive Producer, Banana Island Ghost
- Do you really need a Master’s Degree to be successful in Nigeria by Kemi Onabanjo – Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Company
- How to take your designs from Africa to the world by Jane Michael Ekanem – Celebrity stylist and fashion entrepreneur
- What HR really thinks of your CV by Lola Coker – Founder, Resource Nigeria
- Becoming a superstar in the office by Hilda Awomolo – Social Media Manager, She Leads Africa
- Strategy 101: How to make your social media stand out by Elizabeth Osho – Head Strategist, Some Solutions
SheHive Lagos is the last of five stops on She Leads Africa’s SheHive 2017 tour. To get information on what cities the SheHive will be in next year, make sure you join their online community here!
Scroll through some photos from SheHive Lagos 2017.