Have A Taste Of The Macaroni-Cheese Skillet
Pasta and cheese are a yummy combination that everyone should try. This quick recipe melts in your mouth and every spoon is worth it. The good thing is you can prepare it in less than 20 minutes.
- Olive oil
- Cooked pasta
- 1½ onion, chopped
- ½ Green peppers, chopped
- ½ Red bell peppers, chopped
- 1½ tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 Chicken sausage
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2½ Mild cheddar cheese
- 2½ Mozzarella cheese
- Set non-stick medium pan on medium heat and pour olive oil (ensure the quantity is sufficient for the pasta).
- Fry the green, red peppers and onions for six minutes. Add garlic and leave for one minute.
- Set aside.
- Cook the chicken sausage in the pan.
- Add tomato paste, salt and the chicken sausage and fry together.
- Pour in your pasta and stir occasionally.
- Remove and add your cheese.
Enjoy the goodness!