Avocado Ice Cream: Creamy, Delicious Delight
Avocado is a healthy snack that can be taken by just anyone. Avocados are an easy source of vitamins, carotenoids, and contain mono-saturated fat.
The avocado ice cream is made with the finest natural ingredients. This easy-to-prepare recipe will make your taste buds come alive and the good news is, you don’t need an ice cream maker to prepare it.
- Avocado (peeled)
- Milk (preferably coconut),
- Honey (raw honey is most preferred)
1. Mash your avocado meat or put it in a blender. You don’t want to have lumps in your meal.
2. Add your raw honey and milk into the mashed meat, blend until it is creamy and smooth.
3. Bring out and refrigerate.