How To Make The Perfect Holiday Cocktail
The holidays wouldn’t be so merry without some awesome cocktails. Unfortunately, they are almost forgotten through all the worrying about cooking and entertaining visitors and family members.
Holiday drinks deserve to be about more than getting discounts on drinks from supermarkets, although that’s great too. Try out this cocktail to get your parties off to a flying start. It can be made in advance or whipped up in minutes.
- 75 ml clementine juice
- 150 ml liqueur
- 225 ml whiskey or cognac
- 300 ml cranberry juice
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pod
- 1 clementine, thinly sliced
- 3 sour cherries to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients together in a jug.
- Store in the fridge for a maximum of 2–3 hours before using. Keeping it any longer will make the sour elements overpower the flavour of the punch.
- Pour in a large jug or bowl half-filled with ice.
- Mix well and allow to dilute for 5 minutes before serving.