Raw Milk For Bright Glowing Skin
Raw milk has numerous benefits for skin, such as softening rough skin, deep cleansing pores, and oil control action, killing off germs, hydrating and gently exfoliating skin. Milk has been used in beauty treatments since ancient Egyptian times. Cleopatra, the Egyptian Queen bathed in milk to maintain her soft skin.However this raw milk remedy is not for everyone. If you know that you are allergic to milk, stay away from milk products and don’t apply on your face. Use milk from grass-fed cows for best results and to avoid irritation and breakouts.(discontinue immediately if any redness is noticed).
- Natural Face Cleanser
Raw milk is a fantastic amazing facial cleanser. It cleans out all the dirt from within clogged pores, preventing blackheads and acne.
- Dab all over your clean face.
- Using a clean cotton ball or soft towel, rub the milk all over your skin in a circular motion.
Do this every day for a clean smooth face.
- Great Moisturizer
Got dry, ashy skin? Try this simple home remedy, I assure that it would leave you with soft and smooth skin. Eliminating dead skin cells.
- Dip a cotton ball in cold raw milk and gently dab all over your skin.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once it’s dry, avoid moving your face so it would not cause fine lines
- Wash off with cool water.
After doing this you would be left with soft skin throughout the day.
- Lightens Skin Tone
Dark skin tones or pigmentation can be solved by applying raw milk. Raw milk has skin-lightening properties and will get rid of dead cells on the surface of the skin.
- Pour fresh milk in a bowl and dip a soft towel in it.
- Then squeeze and apply to your skin.
- Repeat this at least three times a week before a shower or bath for.
- Soothes Sunburned and Inflamed Skin
Use a cotton ball or a soft towel soaked in cold milk and gently apply on affected area to relieve sunburns.
A thin protein film is created. This protects skin and cools off burning sensations.
It is advisable to use whole fat milk for sunburns because it contains healthy fat which soothes skin and lubricates it.