This Hot Mocha Pudding Will Leave You Sizzling!
Topped with ice cream and liqueur, this recipe only takes a few minutes to mix, microwave and prepare for a rich, indulgent dessert.
- 150ml milk
- 50g pitted prunes
- 2 tsp instant coffee
- 50g soft butter
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 large egg
- 50g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp self-raising flour
- 4 scoops coffee or vanilla
ice cream, to
- 4 tsp coffee liqueur, to serve (optional)
- 4 x 175ml ramekins
(with no metal on them)
- Blend the milk with the prunes and coffee in a food processor until smooth. Add the butter, sugar, egg, almonds, cocoa, flour and a pinch of salt, then blitz again to form a thick batter.
- Scrape evenly and cleanly into ramekins.
- Space the ramekins around the edge of the microwave turntable and cook on medium for 6 mins for a slightly moist pudding.
- Stand for 5 mins, then serve topped with a scoop of ice cream and a little liqueur.