9 Beauty Tips For Hair And Skin
Your skin and hair need to look healthy and stunning always. I have put together some natural instant recipes that are guaranteed to give fabulous results, and regenerate your dead looking skin and hair.
- For dull, oily and skin
- Massage the skin with iced yoghurt and sprinkle some sugar along with it.
- Now take orange halves and scrub gently until the granules melt. Wash the face with iced water and see the difference.
- For dull, and dry skin
- Massage the skin with papaya.
- Then make a scrub by mixing oats and honey along with a little cold milk and scrub the skin.
- Wash off with ice cold milk and water and pat dry.
- Suffering from frizzy hair?
Try this simple, quick and easy spray.
- Take slices of two lemon and simmer in two cups of water until it reduces to half the amount.
- Pour the liquid into a spritz bottle and spray on your hair. Eliminating static and giving a natural sheen to the hair.
- For natural hair colour
- Take a few sprigs of rosemary and simmer them in 2 cups of water along with 2 tsp black tea until it reduces to half the quantity.
- Mix with 1/4cup of shampoo and every time you shampoo, use this mixture.
- Leave the shampoo in your hair for about 15 minutes and rinse off.
You are bound to see a clear difference.
- For a smooth back
Planning to wear a backless dress but have no time to go in for a body scrub to show off a smooth back? Here’s a quick home remedy.
- Take 1 cup of sea salt and mix it with half a cup of olive oil.
- Add 5 drops of sandalwood oil and mix well.
- Store in a jar and scrub the areas of your body you want to flaunt.
- Wipe off with a wet towel.
- Dealing with under eye bags and dark circles
- Take used chamomile tea bags and store them in the freezer.
- Grate half a cucumber and massage around eye area and then lie down with the tea bags on your eyes for 10 minutes. There would be an instant difference in the way your eyes look and feel.
- Instant face lift
- Wash your face with ice water or simply rub and ice cube with a tsp of honey on the face.
- Beat an egg white until it peaks and brush onto your skin and let dry. You will feel the stretch in the skin.
- Wash face with icy cold water.
- Tired eyes?
Long hours at work?. This wonderful eye wash will make you feel refreshed instantly.
- Take iced spring water in a bowl and add a few drops of rose water, 2-3 drops of honey and immerse one eye into it.
- Throw away the liquid and make the same water for the other eye and repeat the process.
- After this, splash the eyes with cold mineral water. Slight redness may occour for a while, but it will vanish in no time.
- Quick Hair Care
Don’t have the time to shampoo and blow dry your hair?
- Sprinkle talcum and amla powder onto your hair brush and overturn the hair over your head and brush from the nape of the neck to the tips.
- Now throw your hair back and you have oil free hair in minutes!
Follow these steps and you are guaranteed to have amazing hair and skin. Goodluck!.