How To Clean Your Make-Up Brushes
Are your brushes in need of cleaning?Cleaning your make up brushes is very important for your skin. Having dirty clogged up brushes would definitely lead to acne or break outs.
Here’s the right way to deep clean your makeup brushes
You will need:
• A shallow bowl
• Gentle clarifying shampoo or baby shampoo
• Your sink
• A lint free cloth
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. Try to focus on the actual bristles while avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, as this can loosen the glue over time
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a bit of facial soap, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
- Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.
And there you have it! Your makeup brushes will be as clean a whistle.