Your Guide To Getting Rid Of Stubborn Clothes Stain
1. Apply hot vinegar to the affected area of the garment with a cotton bud, leave it for one to three minutes before using a tissue to dab the affected area. If no colour comes off on the tissue, then continue to pre-treat with vinegar until colour comes off.
1. Run cold water over the stain to act as a catalyst. Pour detergent onto the stain, and rub the fabric together gently or use a soft-bristled toothbrush to help work the detergent into the fibres of the garment. Let it stand for a few minutes and then rinse off.
1. First, let the mud dry and then use your fingers or a brush and hit off as much as you can. Using a gentle detergent and some water, rub the fabric. If after this, the stain remains then apply vinegar to the affected area; allow to settle in before rinsing off.
The best way to get rid of ink stain is by using a spray.
1. First, spray the affected area and then dab with a tissue. Do this repeatedly until the stain is totally removed.
1. First, soak the affected area with cold water and then stroke with your fingers. Change the water as it changes colour due to the blood.
2. Apply a detergent and allow it to sit before washing.