Short & natural hair
HAIRCARE is very essential for every woman because, if the hair is in a good condition, it will bring out her beauty and total facial appearance. Taking proper care for a short hair can be difficult for women, especially those who have spent many years in the salon enduring lengthy hair treatments. So, managing the hair will have to take time.
While some women decide to go natural by choosing to cut off the hair that is relaxed, straightened or chemically altered, others take it slower and trim off previously relaxed hair in stages. The following tips can help you manage your short hair properly.
• Use gentle sulfate-free shampoos or those designed specifically for curly hair.
• Apply a pre-shampoo oil to keep hair from drying out.
• Wash as necessary to keep your hair healthy.
• Apply almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil on your to keep it shiny and restore moisture.
• Protein formulas can be used to add strength, but avoid using them most times. You can alternate protein treatments with deep conditioners to keep hair healthy and balanced.
• Use daily leave-in conditioners or hair oils to help maintain moisture.
• Sleeping with a hair bonnet or on satin pillowcase can protect the hair from damage.
• To dress up your natural look, use clips, headbands and barrettes to add a touch of femininity.
No Comments yet