Signs She Was Going To Break Up With You
BEFORE breaking up with a guy, a woman will usually give him plenty of warning and a lot of signs that she is rapidly losing interest in the relationship. Here are some classic signs that a woman is beginning to think of breaking up with a guy:
1. She is rarely available to see him Unless something else in her life (e.g. work, study) is taking up all of her free time, a woman will always make herself available for the man she loves. Women thrive on having love flowing through their life and when a woman is with a man that she loves, she will make time for him no matter what.
2. She avoids communication with him Most women stay in close contact with the man they love. If she is avoiding his calls and taking a long time to reply to his texts or messages, it’s a clear sign that she isn’t interested. The best way to test a woman’s interest level is to stop all communication for seven days. If she loves you and wants to be with you, she will contact you within that time. If she doesn’t, it’s pretty clear that she has fallen out of love with you, is cheating on you with another guy or just isn’t interested in being in a relationship with you.
3. She flirts with other men in his presence It is fine for a woman to be social and friendly with other men in a group setting, but when she OPENLY and OBVIOUSLY starts FLIRTING in a sexual way with a man (or men) in front of her boyfriend (fiance or husband) presence it means that she’s not his girl, she’s anyone’s girl.
4. She goes out partying without him on a regular basis Some guys get lucky when they meet their girlfriend or wife. They don’t really know how to attract women properly and simply met a girl who gave them a chance. In cases like that, many women will keep their “lucky boyfriend” around until they find another guy to replace him.
If she going out to party with her friends without him on a regular basis, it means that she is opening herself up to meeting and hooking up with new men. If a woman loves you, respects you and wants to be with you, she would want you to come along to the party or she would have little interest in going out to party on a regular basis.
5. She avoids sex or affection as much as possible If a woman is attracted to her man, respects him and is in love with him, she will naturally have the urge to hug, kiss and have sex with him. However, when a woman (who was previously into hugging, kissing and having sex with her man) suddenly becomes turned off by it and doesn’t change, it means that she is turned off by what her man has been saying and doing around her.
She has lost respect and attraction for him and if he doesn’t know what to say or do to get that back, she will continue to move on. The only way that he can change how she feels is to change his approach to her.
For example: Be loving rather than desperate or needy, be confident rather than insecure and make her laugh rather than making her feel annoyed. Only when he is able to say and do the things that make her feel respect and attraction for him, will she then begin to change how she feels. If a woman feels respect, love and attraction for a guy, she will naturally have the urge to hug him, kiss him and have sex with him.
6. She doesn’t care about her appearance anymore There are always going to be times when both of you aren’t looking your best (e.g. hungover in the morning, feeling sick with the flu, etc), but women in a happy relationship will always make a huge effort to look attractive for her man. If she no longer cares about what her man thinks of her physical appearance and puts little or no effort into making herself look appealing, it means that she no longer cares about him.
7. She no longer gets jealous about other women, at all In the past, if he mentioned another woman during conversation and talked about her attractiveness in a positive way, she would become jealous and possibly even get upset about it.
Now, he can talk about other women all day and she doesn’t care one bit. She may even go as far as encouraging him to start hooking up with other women and tell him that she doesn’t mind.
If a woman ever says that, you can be 100% sure that she has now opened herself to the idea of hooking up with other guys. She no longer sees you as the guy that she wants to spend the rest of your life with.
If another guy (who knows how to make her feel sexual attraction) meets her and kisses her, she will most likely cheat on you and then break up with you. I hear about cases like that all time where a guy suddenly gets dumped because his woman kisses a random guy or starts having sex with a guy from work, university, etc. elitedaily.com
No Comments yet