Living in the most secured place – Part 2
Psalm 121:3-6 “He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that KEEPETH THEE WILL NOT SLUMBER; Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall NEITHER SLUMBER NOR SLEEP; THE LORD IS THY KEEPER, the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand; The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.”
Despite the insecurity being witnessed all over the world with terrorist attacks, kidnapping, armed robbery, etc, God’s Holy Word announces to us the impregnable and unassailable place of safety. Psalm 91:1-2 “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty; I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.” We would like to explore SIX SECRET PLACES, where the believer can live in, with absolute security and safety.
(1) THE PRESENCE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD: Psalm 16:8 “I have set the LORD always before me: BECAUSE HE IS AT MY RIGHT HAND, I shall NOT BE MOVED.” Exodus 33:14 “And He said, MY PRESENCE SHALL GO WITH THEE, and I will give THEE REST.” We must always desire and carry the Presence of God everywhere, as He has promised to always BE WITH US. In God’s Presence, there is absolute protection.
(2) THE NAME OF THE LORD: Proverbs 18:10 “The Name of the LORD IS A STRONG TOWER: the righteous runneth into it, AND IS SAFE.” John 17:11-12 “And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to Thee. HOLY FATHER, KEEP THROUGH THINE OWN NAME those whom Thou hast given Me…” While I was with them in the world, I KEPT THEM IN THY NAME: those that Thou gavest me I have kept.” Daily, we are to constantly run into the NAME OF THE LORD; we are to live, walk and move in the Name of the LORD for He said, BLESSED is He that comes in the Name of the LORD. Psalm 118:26.
(3) THE BLOOD OF JESUS: Exodus 12:13 “And the BLOOD SHALL BE TO YOU FOR A TOKEN upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the BLOOD, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.” The BLOOD of JESUS is the BLOOD of Passover that insulates and immunises us from every activity of the wicked one. As we plead the BLOOD of JESUS DAILY, every work of darkness will be destroyed.
(4) THE WORD OF GOD. Proverbs 30:5 “Every Word of God is pure. HE IS A SHIELD unto them that put their trust in Him.” Hebrews 4:12 “For THE WORD OF GOD IS QUICK AND POWERFUL and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.” We are to constantly release the Word of God against the plots and nefarious activities of the evil one. The Word of God is our shield. The Word of God, which is the Sword of the Spirit, is our Impregnable Armour.
(5) THE HOLY SPIRIT IN OUR LIVES: Isaiah 59:19 “So shall they fear the Name of the LORD from the west, and His Glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD SHALL LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM,” John 16:13 “Howbeit when He, the Spirit of Truth, is come, He will guide you INTO ALL TRUTH.” The Holy Spirit in our lives will always lead us out of danger zone of the wicked one. The Holy Spirit has all the classified information of what the enemy is planning and as we walk according to the Dictates of the Holy Spirit, the enemy will never get us. The Holy Spirit in us will always lift up a standard against the activities of the enemy.
(6) CHRIST THE LIVING ROCK: 1 Corinthians 10:4 “And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of THAT SPIRITUAL ROCK that followed them AND THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST. 1 Peter 2:6 “Wherefore also it is contained in the Scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a Chief Corner Stone, Elect, Precious: and he that believeth on Him shall not be confounded.” Exodus 33:21-22 “And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by Me, and thou shalt stand upon a Rock: and it shall come to pass, while My Glory passeth by, that I will put thee in A CLIFT OF THE ROCK and will cover thee with My hand while I pass by.” The Word of God reveals that the Israelites were sustained by the LIVING ROCK – CHRIST that accompanied them in the Old Testament. Today by faith, we must recognise this LIVING ROCK JESUS and hide in Him daily.
Recognise these six important secret places. Live in God’s Presence, plead the Blood of JESUS daily, Live in the Name of the LORD, Speak the Word of God and listen to the dictates of the Holy Spirit. The LORD Himself becomes your refuge and fortress. No evil shall happen to you
PRAYER: Today and everyday, I live in God’s Holy Presence. JESUS is the LORD of my life. I will always walk inside the BLOOD of the Lamb of God. No evil shall happen to me. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
No Comments yet