Five Easy Ways To Get Thigh Gaps
Having thin, long legs is a must for most women. While men want bigger thighs this is an evident irony. However, if you want a thigh gap, you’re going to have to work for it.
Fortunately, we have a list for you of the best exercise routines to help you get that thigh gap you’ve always wanted.
Sumo or plie squats
- Start by standing up straight with a gap between the feet.
- Join both hands together in front of the chest. This will help you maintain your balance.
- Squat down to the floor.
- As you reach down, start to push yourself up.
- Do 10 repetitions per set and 2-3 sets per day.
- Use a short stool for this workout.
- Lie on your side.
- Support your head with your arm.
- Raise the upper leg up to the stool. Hold. Bring it down.
- Continue to do this 15 times on each side.
- Do 2-3 times a day.
- Position yourself on your hands and knees. Keep your back straight like a table.
- Stretch one leg and the opposite arm, trying not to let it go to the other side or move or bend while lifting.
- Stretch the opposite arm at the same time.
- Repeat with the other set of leg and arm.
- Do 10 repetitions per set and go for at least 3 sets.
- Lie on your back.
- Place your hands underneath your bottom.
- Stretch your legs out in front of you.
- Point those toes outwards and start the scissor kicks.
- The key is to keep the toes pointed out to maximize the stretch on the inner thighs.
- This exercise also works out your lower abs.
- Do at least 30 times in 2-3 sets.
- Start with the feet together and arms by your side.
- Jump with your feet out to the side. Raise your arms above your head.
- Do 4 sets of 20 jumps each.