Easy-To-Make Microwave Fudge
This is one of those desserts that are perfect for a hot afternoon with the family. And the best part about this delicious treat is that it’s very easy to make.
What you’ll need
- 1.5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1.5 cups nuts – Chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Microwave-safe bowl
- 8-inch square pan
How to make
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter. Microwave for one minute and stir. Continue to microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds, until the fudge is melted and smooth.
- Stir vigorously until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add the chopped nuts and vanilla extract. Stir until everything is properly mixed.
- Line a square pan with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Refrigerate until set, for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into one-inch squares and serve at room temperature. Store excess fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Note: Microwave fudge has so many variations. You can make it without nuts, replace the chocolate chips with other flavours of chips, mix with dried fruit, almonds or even pieces of candy, depending on your choice.