Recipe: Appletini Cocktail Drink
Here’s a cocktail recipe to spice your weekend up.
“Appletini” is the short form for Apple martini. It is a cocktail that contains vodka and one or more of apple juice, apple cider, apple liqueur, or apple brandy. They are mostly green in colour, depending on the drink brands you use.
Typically, you mix two parts of vodka (or gin) with one part of apple juice, then shake or stir the mixture and strain into a cocktail glass, but here is a recipe that will ensure you make the perfect Appletini.
**Recipe makes one Appletini.
- Martini Glass
- Shot glass
- Vodka of your choice
- Apple Schnapps
- Lemon juice
- Slice of apple
How to make an Appletini
- Fill your shaker or strainer with ice.
- Add a shot of your favourite vodka into the shaker or strainer.
- Add a shot of Apple Schnapps.
- Add half a shot of lemon juice into the shaker.
- Close the shaker and shake, shake, shake!
- Strain into your Martini glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice dipped in lemon juice.
- Relax and enjoy!
Have an amazing weekend!