This Jungle Bird Cocktail Is All You Need To Relax This Weekend
This bird of paradise is a drink that’s made with five easily-sourced ingredients. As simple as it is to make, it yields a complex bittersweet flavour that makes the drink all the more deep and mysterious. Try it out and let us know what you think.
- 1 shot rum
- 1 shot pineapple juice
- 1/2 shot Campari
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple wedge, to garnish
- Pour all ingredients except garnish into a shaker tin with ice. Shake hard.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with pineapple wedge impaled on the rim of the glass.
- For a frozen drink, freeze for 4-10 hours, blend and serve immediately.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421