How To Make Coconut Pie In 20 Minutes
Who says you can’t prepare a delicious meal in less than 20 minutes? This meal is perfect for everyone who is in a hurry and might want to skip breakfast. The best part is, its ingredients are inexpensive.
- Coconut (shredded)
- 125g Flour
- Three eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- A quarter of Salt (optional)
- Butter or margarine
- Two cups of milk
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- Grease your pie plate with butter and set your over to 340°F. 2.
- Stir your ingredients together in a bowl until there is no unusual lump in it.
- Put inside the oven and leave until it turns golden brown
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421