Easy Steps To Prepare Yummy Coconut Jam Tarts
This one delicacy melts hearts. It has the ability to get you stuck on it after the first taste.
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 2 cups of flour
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons of evaporated milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of strawberry jam
- 12 frozen mini tart shells
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C. Place frozen mini tart shells on a baking
sheet and grease.
- Beat the flour, sugar, butter until it looks like bread crumbs.
- Add the egg yolk, evaporated milk and vanilla extract into the mixture and beat until fully mixed.
- Add the coconut and stir.
- Place ½ teaspoon of jam into the mini tart shells and fill the shells with 1 table spoon of the coconut mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. (they will be lightly golden
- Serve warm or cold.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421