Quick And Easy Agidi/Eko/Pap Jello Recipe
This is a very quick and easy recipe to follow, there are different other ways agidi can be made but this is your best bet if you do not have the time to go through the process from scratch. Agidi can be served as a side for pepper soup.
- Corn flour Water (cold and boiling water)
- Boil a large cup of water and set aside.
- Put the flour in a bowl, pour little water and dissolve to a semi watery paste, make sure the paste is not too thick but smooth also
- Once you finish this, pour in hot water into paste little by little then set on low heat to cook till bubbles start forming, this should take about two minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into desired bowls or ‘moin moin leaves or ewe’, then leave to cool for about an hour. After it has cooled, you can put it in the refrigerator to solidify for about two hours.
- Pop out and serve.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421