Treat Your Guests To Shrimp Scampi Spaghetti
Do you have guests and you are looking for something new to ‘pamper’ them with? It is almost impossible to believe that the spaghetti shrimp recipe can be done in 20 minutes and all it requires is minimal ingredients and their ready-to-savour taste buds.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- ½ pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and frozen
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ ground pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ½ grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ fresh parsley
- ¼ dry bread crumbs
- Saute garlic in butter and oil in an ovenproof skillet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (shrimp, pepper, oregano
- Stir so that the shrimp starts to turn pink. Just before then, add the lemon juice and leave until fragrant.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bread crumbs, thyme and parsley.
- Leave until the topping turns golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite cooked pasta.