Seminar for exporters, others takes off November 4
A seminar that seeks to address all of the export needs of manufacturers, producers and service providers who are interested in availing themselves of the opportunities that exist in the international market for their businesses takes place in Lagos on November 4, 2017.
The seminar holds in five other different locations across Nigeria: Abuja (November 11), Kaduna (November 18) Port Harcourt (November 25), Ondo (December 2) and Ibadan December.
A statement on the event said: “With our current economic realities, this is the perfect opportunity to articulate a clear roadmap to pushing the Made-In-Nigeria brand to international communities, creating wealth for Nigeria and Nigerians, and rewriting our economic story.
“This seminar answers such questions as:
* How to know the level of the demand for your product/service
* How to identify the countries or locations where your products are needed
* How to properly package your products for export
* How to process the export of any product category
* Local and international laws guiding export business
* How to securely fund export transactions to avoid risks of fraud
* How to access funds for export business, etc.
No Comments yet