My father, prove them wrong
Mark 10. What does it mean for a person to cry out ‘Father Prove Them Wrong’? A sister prayed for a husband and a prophesy was released to that effect, yet till date she has no husband. So many similar cases and they are all crying to God to prove their enemies wrong.
Listen brethren, it took God six days to create the heavens and the earth; therefore no case is difficult for Him to turnaround for good. There’s a man in the Bible whose condition has replaced his surname. He is called Blind Bartomaeus. Many people are currently experiencing critical conditions that they cannot explain. Bartimaeus has been hearing of what Jesus has been doing, but he was still comfortable in his level, until he became fed up. When he heard Jesus was coming, he prepared himself to receive his breakthrough.
For God to prove your enemies wrong, you have to play your part to achieve it. Some key points to help you are:
1. Make good use of every opportunity that presents itself (Don’t frustrate the prayers of men of God by misusing opportunities presented to you).
2. Calculate when to strike (like Bartimaeus did. He started shouting at the top of his voice when Jesus came close).
3. Work on your manner of approach
4. Lastly, you must follow Jesus all the way. Bartimaeus was fervent, determined, even when people tried to shut him up. His cry attracted Jesus attention and his page was opened.
• Great Covenant Prayer Life Assembly, 6, Unity Crescent, off Olatunji Street, Ladipo, Oshodi, Lagos. firstname.lastname@example.org>
No comments yet